A MANAGEMENT TOOL AND A HELPDESK THAT EFFICIENTLY PROVIDE SERVICES TO CLIENTS
All cost estimates are carried out by the platform MYSPECIALIST.
This IT platform is supported by our help desk and aims at following your requests and facilitating the administrative and logistical management for the freelancers.
QUICK COST ESTIMATES
Don't wait weeks to get your cost estimate. Freelancers do their utmost to abide by a charter that sets all the deadlines for each step. In the event of any deviation, the platform will automatically carry out reminders.
For the payment of the jobs, MYSPECIALIST will secure the amount of money on a consignation account.
- For you, this means that you will be guaranteed that your money is protected, and that it won't be released if you haven't given your approval about the jobs that have been carried out. It is no longer necessary to chase down your supplier who disappeared with your money!
- For the freelancer, this means that he will be guaranteed of a payment if the job was carried out accordingly.
COMPETIVE COST ESTIMATES
The 5-star freelancers who have settled for generations in Belgium have a well-filled order book. They don’t need to sign up to a network like MYSPECIALIST.BE.
The network of MYSPECIALIST.BE consists therefore mainly of foreigners (French, Chilean, Moldavian, Italian, Moroccan, Portuguese…) who have settled in Belgium for several months or years.
These people don’t have a well-established freelance network, and MYSPECIALIST.BE is therefore an excellent solution for them in order to easily find clients and to take care of the administrative tasks.
It’s within this context that our cost estimates are calculated at competitive prices, while they are carried out by professionals.
All the freelancers of the MYSPECIALIST network are to meet the following accreditation criteria:
- Correctly evaluated by clients that they have helped;
- Signed up to the Crossroads bank;
- Have access to the profession in order to carry out the assigned assignments;
- Covered by a professional third-party insurance.